“I know I should be building an online presence for my business, but it’s so confusing.”
“I’m extremely busy working with my clients every day. I don’t have the time to deal with my website.”
“I want to reach more customers. I simply don’t know where to start.”
Have you been thinking these same things over and over? Advertising and marketing your business can be time-consuming and expensive if you don’t know what you are doing. This is why many business owners rely on word of mouth to promote their businesses. While this can be effective, it will take a while to build up your clientele with this approach.
Online marketing can deliver impressive results on any budget if planned and performed effectively. Consider these options when growing your business with online marketing:
- Track your return on investment (ROI) accurately. Sometimes it can be difficult to track your return on investment using traditional marketing methods like print or billboard advertisements.
With online marketing, you can track your ROI using tools such as Google Analytics, which can detail how much traffic and sales each of your online advertisements has generated.
- Make quick sales and profits. It’s possible to see quick sales and profits using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. PPC marketing allows you to show tailored ads to targeted customers by choosing specific keywords.
Your ads will then be shown when anyone searches for that particular keyword on a chosen search engine, such as Google. For example.
While there is potential for quick profits, there is also a risk of heavy losses if you don’t set up the ads effectively. When you’re new to PPC advertising, it can be highly beneficial to seek the advice of an expert.
- Promote your products and services the right way. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is more of a long-term approach, but if done correctly, your website can appear at the top of the search engines for free. It will ensure that many targeted prospects will see your website.
This approach can be competitive, so many companies pay an expert (like The Belford Group) to optimize their website to ensure top spots are achieved.
The Belford Group SEO services include:
- SEO Copy-Writing
- SEO Content Editing
- SEO Audit
- Internal Optimization Strategy
- External Optimization Strategy
- Social Media Strategy (SMS)
- Website SEO Analysis
- Google Analytics Setup
If your website does a good job of converting visitors to sales, even paying an expert to get that top spot can be well worth it.
- Target multiple devices. Most people are now using their mobile phones to access the internet. However, this doesn’t mean you should quit targeting desktop and tablet users. Online marketing will enable you to target multiple devices.
When creating your website and ads, you have the option to choose whom you are targeting and what they like. Targeting their devices will help to bring higher conversion rates effectively.
- Create a loyal customer base. Millions of internet users frequent the internet daily (and nightly). Since your website never sleeps, you can be growing your business 24/7 with online marketing.
If you can reach out to these people (your target clientele) and deliver real-time feedback and interaction, you can build brand reputation, recognition, customer loyalty, and new customers. As your customer base increases, so will your sales and profits.
- Make yourself a local company, globally. With online marketing, you can promote your business, your products, and services around the globe. It’s like the whole world is now in your backyard!
The internet is a powerful tool that offers almost endless opportunities for your business. You can build an audience, engage with potential customers, make more sales, and enjoy greater profits with online marketing. Online marketing can bring the bright future you dreamed of for your business.